Inside Personal Growth does phone interview

Good friend Greg Voisen hosts the website Inside Personal Growth and when he asked me if I would like to do an interview about the book, I was really apprehensive.  I have a healthy fear of being put on the spot, having to answer tough questions, and doing it all "live" with no do-overs!  But I figured that since it was a good friend who was asking, I should give it a shot.  Actually, as with most fears, it turned out to be not as horrible an experience as I imagined.

Here it is, warts and all:
http://www.insidepersonalgrowth.com/2011/02/podcasts/podcast-262-the-spirit-of-adventure-with-michael-mccafferty/

The content is a little bit about the biplane and the tour of Europe, but there's a lot of new content about the story of my son Mike (my hero) and his amazing life.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment